NetSuite Systems Manager
Currently looking for a NetSuite Administrator on behalf of a client based in Sheffield to work in a cross vertical organisation. The company I am currently working with has been experiencing unprecedented growth from year to year, winning numerous industry awards with no expectations of slowing down anytime soon.
Some of your responsibilities would include providing support and contributing to continuous system improvements. Liaising between the support team, team of developers and the business as well as assessing and developing solutions to solve complicated and interesting business processes.
- Liaising between support team, business and team of developers
- Assessing and developing solutions for complicated businesses processes
- Diagnose and fix technical problems
What they're looking for;
- Experience and knowledge in NetSuite ERP
- High level Windows 2008, 2012,2016 experience
- Experience in management of local VLANs, Firewalls & routing
- Ability to demonstrate functional knowledge of front end processes in L2C, P2Pand R2R
- Experience in Agile environments
- Knowledge of operational requirements and processes with NetSuite
- Quick learner when it comes to understanding different processes in a complex system
- NetSuite Certifications
- Finance background
- Relevant industry exp; Finance Services, Computer Software, IT & Services
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing #removed# or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.
Role: NetSuite Systems Manager
Apply for this job now.