If you want to take pride in the work you do, be valued for your contributions to the team effort, have a lasting career in construction, be inspired every day, and have fun with your colleagues, we are looking for you! A high-level Mechanical Contractor with a reputation for excellence in building is seeking an talented HVAC Technician to service and provide maintenance for HVAC systems on commercial and industrial projects. This company is big on family and offers high bonuses for high performers.
This position is due to growth!
- 2+ years of Commercial HVAC Service Experience
- High School Diploma or greater.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must have strong skillset of commercial HVAC products, installation, and mechanical understanding
- Strong understanding of HVAC functions, ductwork modifications and design
- Great communication skills with both clients, coworkers, and project managers.
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic is a must!
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Must have stable background/work history to be considered for this position
Other Availble Positions:
HVAC Installers, Service Technicians, HVAC Journeyman
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume and project list
Please send resume to #removed# and contact Christian Lewis directly for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.