An opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant role within Banking Support. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual to join our specialist team based within Specialist Lending Services, Client Services, Delivery, Commercial Banking.
The role sits within a team of specialists, and will be ideal for candidates looking to gain exposure to the operational and technical side of Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking. Given the collaborative nature of the unit, interaction with other teams in the business is essential. The role will entail providing documentation for the National Loan Guarantee Scheme. The position will involve frequent contact with internal stakeholders on a daily basis, and therefore the ability to accurately and clearly communicate information, both verbal and written, is a must.
The team have a reputation for providing exceptional customer service and technical knowledge. We are highly regarded throughout the Network; the successful candidate must have a passion to provide exceptional customer service, have excellent attention to detail, good self organisation and be able to work effectively under pressure, taking ownership for a variety of tasks on a daily basis. The ability to prioritise your work is essential, as is using your initiative to make good business decisions.
- Maintain accurate records of all specialist products and produce MI at month end.
- Ensure that all regulatory documentation is produced and archived in adherence with Group Retention Policies and FCA regulations.
- Develop good relationships with internal customers to process requests and enquiries within agreed service levels.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all relevant legislation.
- Ensure the areas comply with regulatory and legislative requirements including TCF principles.
- This role will include ensuring that self-monitoring processes are in place which assess the effectiveness of key controls and that the outcome of these processes are reported and escalated, as appropriate.
- Effectively handle inbound telephone calls and e-mails responding in a professional manner and in line with the company values.
Attention to Detail
Does the Right Thing
Strives for Improvement
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.