A leading medical and pharmaceutical Digital Agency are seeing a permanent Digital Project Manager to join there delivery team in central London, the candidate must be exposed to web based platforms and have data base knowledge.
The client are one of the fastest growing UK based medical communications agencies, working with worldwide clients across pharmaceutical and health organisations. These include GP services, pharmacies and research centres.
Digital Project Manager Role
The Digital Project manager is being brought in to work on day to day fast-paced client and internal digital solutions. Making sure all deliverables are met and take complete ownership of the project lifecycle.
Other responsibilities include
- Creation of project plans to monitor timings, resource and cost.
- Develop complete user journeys from conception through to delivery and implementation.
- Identifying technical advantages and trends that benefit the client's needs.
- Port of contact for all clients and customers as well as senior internal stakeholders.
Digital Project Manager Requirements
- Working on SSO (Single Sign On) projects.
- Using MYSQL data basing to contain user information.
- Working on and with CMS web development platforms including WordPress, Laravel and Luccee.
- Working across the technical lifecycle end to end.
- Exposed to working in an agency environment is preferable.
As mentioned above strong digital project experience is key for this role as well as the ability to be working with key clients and stakeholders to achieve project goal.
They are looking to pay up to £50,000, with excellent and ongoing career progression and excellent benefits scheme. The interview process is being lined up ASAP on the 28th of August the first stage being a telephone call or video call dependant on availability.
If interested please apply with an up to date CV and reach out to James Andrews on 02078127700 for more information alternatively my email address is #removed#.