Our client in Spicewood is currently looking to fill multiple full-time TIG welder / fabricator positions. These positions are full time, permanent roles and will pay up to $20+/hr plus great benefits. This is a great company that is growing quickly and people love working there. More details about the position are below. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please reply back to this post with a copy of your resume or work history
• Fabricate steel windows and doors to 1/16" tolerance using TIG welding of steel and aluminum
• Follow instructions on work orders and blue prints to accurately fabricate assemblies
• Work hours are 4 x 10 hour shifts - either Sunday through Wednesday or Wednesday through Saturday - each day 6 am - 3:30 pm
• Work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and keep work shop clean
• Complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Must have experience in TIG welding of steel and aluminum
• Ability to read blueprints and work plans to generate finished products
• Proficient with general metal working tools - grinders, sanders, saws, drill press, etc.
• Ability to use a tape measure with high accuracy and understand decimal and fractional math
• High attention to detail, pride in work, reliable and hard worker
Role: TIG Welder
Apply for this job now.