We build software that is made to last. Customers across the globe rely on us daily for critical business needs, so scalability and performance are critical to our success. Code quality is essential to keep our platform flexible and able to react to market changes and new technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Reporting and Analytics product lines. You’ll be focused on making it easy for users to analyze the marketing activities needed to make critical business decisions. Your contributions help the team stay nimble enough to respond to new capabilities is core to the this team. Some of the tools used to get there include Ruby, Java, MySQL, Hadoop, and Elasticsearch.
If you are a collaborative and highly motivated learner ready to build great software, skip ahead to apply now. We’re excited to have more passionate Java and Ruby developers helping our team grow.
Primary responsibilities Include:
- Get started immediately deploying changes to production systems
- Participate in a experimentation-oriented, agile culture
- Walk-through new product features with teammates
- Interact with data stores, messaging queues, and search
What you'll be doing long-term:
- Serve as a domain owner or "point" for projects
- Work with manager to design and execute career growth plan
- Prioritize goals with Product Managers and fellow engineers
- Work with PM, UX, and Front-End to design new features
- Create and manage concurrent, distributed systems
- Continued learning through presentations and workshops
We respond to every applicant within 24–48 hours. Your time is valuable so we make every effort to capture information efficiently and keep you informed throughout the process. Thanks in advance if you choose to apply.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Role: Senior Software Engineer-Platform
Apply for this job now.