Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: $45,000 ($60K OTE)
Sector: Pharma/Medical Publishing
A publishing company founded a mere five years ago, our client has made great strides in developing pioneering products for the scientific, technical and medical markets. They’re looking for ambitious college graduates to become Business Development Executives in order to enhance their presence across NYC!
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $45,000
· Y1 OTE of $60K
· Cell phone
· Modern, fun offices in a highly sought after Manhattan location!
· Company meals
· 401(k) contributions
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
· Subsidized gym membership
The Business Development Executive will report to and learn from the Sales Director as they learn about the publishing industry they’ll be operating in. The successful candidate will initially perform an internal based role, strategically identifying prospective clients, before calling through to them in order to schedule business meetings for senior sales. There is much scope for progression – once you have obtained the requisite skills in appointment setting and developing initial rapport with key decision makers, you’ll then progress into a field based, external role where you’ll engage with clients face to face and manage the entire sales cycle.
Our client offers a unique benefits package! Excellent earning and career potential, along with an inclusive, social culture, are just some of the perks made available by the company.
· Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the medical, technical and scientific publishing industries in order to best inform prospective clients
· Report to and learn from the Sales Director in appointment setting
· Identify and research potential clients, before contacting them to develop rapport and schedule meetings with them
· As you progress, take ownership of the entire sales cycle and engage with customers on a face to face basis
· Educated to degree level (Bachelor degrees only)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven
· Commercial acumen
· A proven track record of success
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
Role: Business Development Executive J3042:NY
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.