Company: STANISLAUS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Note: This is not a county position. As a service to employers in the Stanislaus County we assist them with recruitment services which include: new hire and job placement resources, targeted recruitments, job posting and marketing, applicant screening services, customized recruitment events and job fairs.
Job Type: FT and PT positions available
# of Positions: 4
*****Please note that these positions will be based out of Hayward/Union City*****
Interviews for this position will be via Zoom Conferencing and/or in person
To Apply: submit resume directly to employer at: #removed#
Local Security Company looking for security officers for Weekdays/Weekends/Holidays with current California Guard Card, with a High School Diploma or GED, that speak, read and write English fluently.
- Maintain high visibility as a visual deterrent to crime
- Answer routine questions for directions and handle minor problems.
- Observe and immediately report situations to the appropriate personnel, and/or emergency services via telephone.
- Reporting of unusual conditions to the proper personnel, including law enforcement
- Maintaining security logs; writing incident reports; and notifying management immediately
- Current BSIS Guard Card + training certificates
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Satisfactory writing skills
- Fluent in English
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Able to pass an extensive background check
- You must be willing to work anytime (swing and night shifts) and be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Good observational skills are required.
- Ability to work under conditions that require flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
Powered by JazzHR