Role and Responsibilities:
- Supply Teacher
- March start
- Delivering work provided by the school
- No planning or marking
- Flexible working pattern
Teaching Personnel are seeking Supply Teachers to start when schools reopen work with school in and around the Redruth area.
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking to reduce your workload, a newly qualified teacher looking to gain experience in a number of local schools, or simply looking to vary your teaching career, Teaching Personnel can support you. With an easy to use online diary and full time opportunities, you can choose your working week.
Work will be set by the school and provided to you daily, no preparation or planning is required. In addition, all completed work will then be handed back to the school, meaning no marking is required either!
The role provides you with an introduction to a multitude of welcoming and successful secondary schools in on a flexible basis that suits your availability and schedule. The role is paid at a rate of GBP85 - GBP100 per day, paid on a weekly basis - No umbrella companies.
- Must have QTS in the UK - both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must be confident covering lessons across a variety of age and ability groups
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
To apply for this role, please upload a copy of your CV for consideration.