Are you looking for flexible teaching work in around the Twickenham area
Are you looking for full-time or part-time supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a few 'Good' or 'Outstanding' rated schools?
In the aim to prepare for the increased need for supply teachers covering bubbles within schools, we are looking for several supply staff who will be assigned to schools and consequently bubbles within their local area. Required areas include Teddington, Sheen, Whitton and Twickenham
· Supply teachers required for daily/weekly cover requirements
· Opportunity to work within a few high achieving primary schools
· Market leading education agency situated in Central London Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work.
Whether you are looking for 2 days or 5 days flexible work a week, we would like to hear from you.
We also have a few pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
· Hold a PGCE or a QTS
· Be confident with their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different school behaviour policies
· Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
If you are interested in the role, please do get in touch with the wimbledon branch on 0208 605 2631 or send a copy of your CV to #removed#