Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An international law firm are looking to hire a Project Manager for their growing office in Liverpool City Centre. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Delivery and Change and form part of our Delivery and Change department within the Firm. You will be part of a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and Testers within the PMO. You will be given the opportunity to assist with exciting changes within the Firm using your experiences.
- Experience in a Project Management role concentrated in either IT (implementing off the shelf solutions) or Change Management (customer facing solutions)
- Excellent planning skills and ability to develop project plan
- Full understanding and experience using Microsoft product suite
- Experience managing projects from inception through delivery demonstrating good Client-facing skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Chris Rafferty for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful