Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Post Completion assistant
Up to £24k DOE
My client is a well-established National Firm looking to expand their Conveyancing department and are looking for talented individuals to join their thriving team.
- Dealing with customer inquiries both by phone and in person.
- Effective backup of files to the department.
- Dealing with the land registry, mortgage lenders and other relevant parties.
- Work with planned points on the DPS.
- Submission of applications to facilitate registration of legal title in the Land Register.
- Responding to any inquiries or inquiries made by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Working with incoming mail and evidence of legal mortgage payments.
- Keeping a diary and working with deductions on client ledger accounts.
- Preparing files for closing and electronic archiving.
- Request for files from the archive.
- Sending AP1.
- Request for searches.
- Scheduling and recording files.
- Any other relevant administrative responsibilities to assist the team in completing the work.
- Must have previous experience in Conveyancing or Post completion
- Ability to manage your own caseload.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
Salary will be dependent on experience
*This is not a remote working position*
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful