We are looking for a bilingual Production Manger. The Production Manager is responsible for directing production and production workforce to meet customer demands by producing the highest quality product. The Production Manger will ensure each shift is properly staffed, adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and company standards. The ideal candidate for this roll is a self-starter with a positive attitude who works with minimal supervision.
- Positive Attitude
- Sense of Humor
- Must be a “working leader”, helping out when and wherever is needed so that the shift runs efficiently.
- Must be available to work an average of 45 hours per week
- Must have prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role and be able to direct the work of others
- Must have access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production practices
- Ability to follow and enforce Food Safety guidelines daily
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and management.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal directions
- Must be fully bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to operate a stand-up fork lift and electric pallet jack is a plus!
- Walking or standing during entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Required to operate/access equipment set at a standard height
- Required to stoop, bend, lift, climb, reach and turn
- Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled manufacturing environment
- Weekly pay
- Four paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general type and level of work being performed by the Production Manager. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills require for this job classification, nor are they intended to limit the Company’s right to modify the duties of the job.
Role: Bilingual Production Manager
Apply for this job now.