Write web apps for a growing SaaS company.
- Add features, front-end and back-end
- Fix bugs
- Write unit tests
- Write documentation
- 4+ years of software development
- 2+ years PHP experience
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of REST API principles
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Using macOS
Salary, Benefits, and Perks:
- Full-time annual salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company matching up to 4% of gross income
- 7 paid holidays + 10 days of paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Casual work environment and casual dress
- Free coffee, soft drinks, and snacks
Sharpr offers a platform for research and insights teams to index and share their research and help them be proactive in their recommendations for action.
Role: Senior PHP Developer
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.