As the primary point of contact, you will often be the "face" of the firm to clients and others. This is incredibly important to the continued and expanding success of our practice, which has won numerous awards and built a stellar reputation over more than three decades.
- Manage, file & retrieve design & construction related documents
- Plan, coordinate and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests, and address periodic client and staff concerns
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Maintain office equipment and environment in peak condition
- Perform other office-related tasks as needs arise
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong concern for accuracy and attention to detail
- Extraordinary organizational skills
Dynamic, fresh professional architectural practice...stellar reputation, numerous awards, varied projects & clients.
Location: Village of Irvington,
Apply for this job now.