Support Workers - Plymouth
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for hard-working and experienced support workers to work within our clients Residential Home based in Warrington. The service provides care to those with Dementia, mental health needs and Alzheimer's disease.
Support Worker vacancy details:
- £8.72 per hour (no NVQ, nights)
- £9.20 per hour (NVQ Level 3)
- Full-time contracts
- Permanent contracts
- 8:00am to 8:00pm (days)
- 8:00pm to 8:00am (nights)
- Must be flexable to work both days and nights
Support Worker main duties:
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Support Worker experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working within the care industry
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is desired
- NVQ qualifications in Health and Social care are desired, but are not a necessity
- Experience working with the Elderly and those with mental health needs is desired
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Jordan on [... Click Apply...]to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.