The construction technician is responsible for performing basic construction trades for example: demolition, framing, drywall work, painting, acoustical ceilings, flooring and tile work. Min. 3 years experience in the field. Other skill sets are a plus. Able to work well with others and communicate daily progress reports.
• Install and make repairs to a variety of items at various locations.
• Basic Computer skills
• Ability to follow OSHA 10Hr requirements
• Presentable, and possess the ability to communicate with customers, other sub- contractors and management.
• Detailed when it comes to repairs made, including but not limited to measurements, pictures, recommendations for repairs and quotes.
• Ability to work overtime and or on call as workload and emergency issues dictate
• Ability to travel is a must as well as working some overnight shifts.
• Maintain inventory, equipment and vehicles.
• Follow client specific requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the construction and repair field for large commercial facilities.
OSHA 10hr OR Completion of Osha 10hr within 3 months of employment
Note: We conduct employment, criminal, motor vehicle records and drug testing as part of our employment process.
Lane Valente Industries provides reactive, planned and preventive maintenance solutions to retailers, manufacturers and complex organizations.
Role: Skilled Construction Laborer
Apply for this job now.