- Post Code
- HA1 3AR
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are holding video interviews and remote onboarding process to get you started.
- Job Copy
- Buchanan Court, Harrow
Pay up to £18.50 for days £20 per hour for nights
You’re a nurse with a passion for caring for older people. You want to spend more time doing what you do best – nursing, providing care and helping vulnerable people lead happier, healthier lives. When you join Care UK, we’ll give you the support and training you need to develop both your clinical and management skills. This is turn will help you progress more quickly in your career – with excellent opportunities to take on senior roles such as clinical lead, home manager or senior trainer.
In a highly collaborative setting, you’ll lead the care team during your shifts. Your focus will be on making sure every resident gets the very best one-to-one care – medically, physically and emotionally. Working closely with your team members, we’ll expect you to build good relationships with residents, championing their safety and well-being. You’ll also act as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users. As an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you’ll have good knowledge of care planning and clinical compliance.
As a Nurse at Care UK, you can look forward to:
About Care UK
- Competitive pay up to £19.50ph DOE
- A choice of day, night or weekend shifts
- Bank holiday enhancements
- A paid DBS check
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN revalidation
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
We run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Our commitment to supporting every team member’s personal development means we can offer you exciting opportunities to progress quickly in your nursing career.
- Where you'll work
- Opened in September 2018, Buchanan Court is a purpose-built care home situated on Sudbury Hill in Harrow. The 80-bed home is light, contemporary and luxurious, offering the best in nursing, residential, dementia and short-term respite care. The home has a wide range of care services for our residents to continue to enjoy a fantastic lifestyle when they move in such as its own hair salon, coffee shop and cinema room, all they need are the right team of people to work closely with them and their families to develop personalised care plans that take into account each person’s experiences, interests and preferences – we find out about everything from what they do and don’t enjoy doing to the times they like to get up and go to bed.
We offer residents choices about how they want to be cared for and supported, and treat each person with dignity and respect. Everyone in our team shares the same goal of making sure that every resident leads a happy, comfortable and fulfilling life.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.