We are seeking a Fire Sprinkler Project Manager with experience, to join our fast-paced team!
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and supervise multiple projects simultaneously, daily.
- Establish and maintain communications with customers and multiple in-house departments to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, schedule and budget.
- Responsible for scheduling of labor, materials, tools and special inspections
- Request and secure all required labor, materials, tools, equipment, inspections and all other needs on schedule.
- Communicate with staff to identify and complete change orders, and operational paperwork
- Able to attain early resolution to problems involving change orders, manpower, materials and equipment deliveries, etc.
- Able to build projects on time and under budget, while thriving in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Supervisory experience as a fire sprinkler foreman or supervisor for a minimum of 5 years and have experience on projects with contracts greater than 1 million dollars.
- Ability to perform and work in an efficient and organized matter as well as maintain thorough record keeping skills.
- Ability to read and understand all contract documents, including plans, specifications, RFI's and other documents.
- Possess leadership skills and able to manage multiple personalities as well as working in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with heavy work load in a fast pace environment.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Knowledge of NYC Construction market, NFPA codes, DOB and FDNY regulations, etc.
- College Degree in Construction Project Management, Mechanical Engineering or similar preferred
We are a Mechanical Subcontractor specializing in Installation of HVAC Piping Systems and Fire Protection Systems. We thrive in a fast-paced environment where boredom does not exist and you are challenged with much opportunity to grow.
Role: Fire Sprinkler Project Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.