Our 45,000 customer care professionals, service technicians, and analytics specialists help the world’s best-known brands transform every customer experience into a competitive advantage. We just keep growing in the DFW area!
Location: Plano, TX
Open Date: 2017-10-27
iQor offers the following competitive benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dependent Savings Account
- Retirement Savings Account
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid: Short Term, Long Term, and Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Critical Care Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Time Off
Full Time Positions
Do you have positive customer interaction experience? Are you looking to be in an office environment?
We are currently seeking Entry to Mid Level Call Center Agents for our Plano Center of Excellence.
- Resolve customer questions or concerns
- Gather data and document proper systems
- Deliver World Class customer service
- Multitask speaking with customers while operating computer systems
- Ensure compliance of both company and client policies
- High School or GED
- 25 WPM Typing Average with 85% accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General PC knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Positive Customer Interaction experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
iQor is an AA/EEO employer. M/F/VETS/Disabled
IQOR is one of the largest and most respected providers of business process outsourcing services in the world, and we are proud of our wide range of industry expertise and customized solutions that allow us to best serve our customers in every vertical. This in-depth knowledge comes from years of working hand-in-hand with the industry leaders; the blue-chip, global brands, we proudly represent. We employ over 40,000 customer care professionals, service technicians, and analytics specialists and help the world’s best-known brands transform every customer experience into a competitive advantage.
Locally, we have two call centers located in the DFW area, one in Richardson and the other in Plano. We are looking to hire entry and mid - level call center agents with energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination to join our team. Pay will be dependent on experience and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Full time employees will receive a full benefit package to include 401k, medical, dental, short/long term disability, and paid time off, life insurance, and health care/dependent care savings accounts.
Role: Inbound Customer Service Representative- 400+ positions available!
Apply for this job now.