Title: Structural Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (neg.)
Specialists in the design and manufacture of bespoke products for the building services industry. They are continuing to grow their design department, making it a brilliant time to join. They have an excellent culture that results in a very low staff turnover, they believe in honesty and integrity - doing what they say and saying what they do. If you are a team player, with a desire to lead an mentor a team then this is the role for you!
This role would suit a Structural Design Engineer, from a MEP / Structural Steelwork or Modular Structures background who is looking to take the technical lead and develop within a company.
- Advising and providing design solutions to fit clients' bespoke needs
- 3D and 2D drawings for concepts, final design, configurations, and schematics
- Develop our technical offering to a leading-edge standard
- Deliver engineered solutions using drawings and structural calculations
- Structural / Mechanical / Modular Design Experience (must be able to perform Load Calculations)
- 3D CAD Design
- Experience of Inventor (desirable)
- Commercially astute and be a strong negotiator
- Structural Engineering Degree or equivalent)
For further information relating to this role and for a full job specification then please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or #removed#
Key Skills: Design, 3D, Inventor, Engineer, MEP, Structures, M&E, Modular, Steelwork, Mechanical, Structural Engineer