Perfect For Non Drivers - Safeguarding or Assessment Teams
NonStop's client, based in the North East of England, is looking for experienced Social Workers to join their safeguarding and Assessment Team.
This is a locum opportunity for experienced Social Workers offering competitive rates within their safeguarding and Assessment teams. This Local Authority are looking for social workers with at least 2-3 years post qualified experience within either referral & Assessment, Looked After Children, Children in Need and Child Protection. Domestic abuse/violence experience is a bonus.
Depending on the team, there may be flexible working opportunities to work from home or to work a condensed week.
Our Client is base in a city with great transport links for you to get around and also provide passes for you to do visits, so you wont have to pay for your own transport ticket.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Section 47s
- Qualified Social Worker with relevant Degree
- Post qualification in the UK experience
- HCPC registration
The ad location shown may not match the actual local authority but rather indicates that the role is within 30mile radius of that town/city. Contact to find out with authority it is.
Vastly experienced candidates may be considered for senior practitioner posts.
Please note that they are expecting to interview this week and these roles are expected to fill fast.
If you are open to working outside the North East we have opportunities offering +£35/hr
For further details click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop- [... Click Apply...] / [... Click Apply...]ext. 3393
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries