- Company is a contractor specializing in building systems engineering
- Customers include local colleges, municipalities, and medical facilities
- Company has over 50 years of industry experience
- Manage all aspects of the bidding and budgeting process for commercial plumbing, piping, HVAC, and mechanical systems projects
- Collaborate with subcontractors and vendors to manage and complete large scale projects for clients in the medical and healthcare industry with budgets ranging in size from $2M to $50M
- Manage project engineers, estimators, and project managers
- Spearhead the development of a BIM department
- Prior experience with managing large scale commercial plumbing, piping, HVAC, and mechanical systems projects is required
- Prior experience managing and collaborating with subcontractors and vendors to complete large scale engineering and construction projects is required
- Bachelor of Science in related field is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to ATTN: Dan Pierdomenico and reference job #4038DP091318
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Role: Vice President of Construction (#4038DP091318)*
Apply for this job now.