What will you be doing?
Join us as a Customer Service Representative and you’ll spend your time taking calls from our customers about everything from insurance quotes to policy renewals and complaints. But ours isn’t an average call centre. What makes us different is that we truly understand what matters to our customers - and we’re committed to doing the right thing for each and every one of them. So instead of being heavily target-based, success here is measured on the experience you offer customers and how you make them feel. It can be fast paced - but we’ll ensure you’re up to speed with our products and industry leading approach, so you’re empowered to resolve every call in the best way possible.
Whether you’re joining us from a similar role or looking to change or kick-start your career, you’ll need to:
- Share our passion for providing stand-out customer service
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with good attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and relish the opportunities for self-development
- Be passionate, proactive and comfortable working in a busy, buzzy environment
We’re open for our customers from 8am-8pm weekdays, 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sundays.
- Your shifts will vary on a weekly basis to cover these hours. Typical shifts are 8am-4:30pm or 11am-8pm
- You’ll work 37.5 hours a week, on an 8-week rolling rota shift basis. Over the 8 weeks, you’ll normally be required to work 3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays, plus an occasional Bank Holiday.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, all roles will initially be trained and on-boarded virtually.
Reward and Benefits
We know that our people are central to our success. So it’s only right that we reward you with an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- 24 days' holiday - this increases after two years’ service
- An annual bonus and salary review scheme based on company and personal performance
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- The option to buy and sell holiday
- Flexible working opportunities
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
- Team social events throughout the year
At LV= GI, we’re on a journey to become Britain’s best loved insurer. To get there, we need more passionate, positive, 'people’ people to join us. People who’ll proudly put our customers at the heart of everything they do and delight in delivering above and beyond their expectations. Here, there’s no knowing where your career will take you. But one thing’s for sure, you’ll be supported and empowered every step of the way as you shape your future - and play a vital role in ours.
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply button. Closing date 10th September 2021.
LV= General Insurance is an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate, and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways. We value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone feels respected for their individual contribution and is able to bring their true self to work.