As a UI Developer you will develop front end applications that ensure a performant and delightful experience for biological researchers using advanced analytics of images and manipulating visual modeling of the data. You will also work to verify that your designs meet the specifications you have defined for the applications. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
• Act as a member of the Software Analytics Team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• You will participate in the UI initiatives for several new modules
• Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers, and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• A minimum of 5 years professional front-end development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA.
• Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks
• Understanding of UX principles and best practice
• s• Solid understanding of the .NET Framework
• Knowledge of newer ideologies including GIT, Gradle, NoSQL ( Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB )
• Experience developing in a Java web development shop
• Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment
• Demonstrated experience utilizing CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for UI (i.e. Bower, Grunt, Jasmine, JSCoverage)
• Experience deploying applications in a Cloud environment
• Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability
Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in staff augmentation. We specialize in providing elite candidates to fulfill job openings in the IT and Healthcare industries. Our clients include both Fortune 500 companies and small, local businesses. Our mission is to provide employers with only the most skilled applicants, while simultaneously helping qualified professionals improve their careers by placing them in the most ideal work situations.
For over a decade, the professionals at Prestige Staffing have continually provided an unparalleled level of service and expertise. Our personalized approach and record of success leads employers to rely on us repeatedly to provide the most highly qualified and best matched candidates. Meanwhile, these attributes assure job seekers that their needs and goals are a top concern, and that they will be placed with only the most reputable and successful companies.
Role: UI Developer (Only W2 Candidates Please)
Apply for this job now.