NOT CHALLENGED ENOUGH AND WANT MORE GROWTH?
NEED MORE ACTION?
WANT TO CREATE AN IMPACT?
FSA's greatest contribution to our clients is creating STRONG ENTREPRENEURS that can foster a long-lasting partnership. We are seeking individuals that have an amazing student mentality and eagerness to understand all aspects of our business.
OUR MARKETING FIRM IS #1 IN THE NATION FOR A REASON, failure is not an option and building our marketing team to be composed of inspiring professionals is our priority. Our company develops dynamic marketing campaigns that are specifically designed to increase brand awareness for some of the area's most prestigious clients in numerous industries. We are experiencing phenomenal growth as a direct result of our success, and have significantly increased our clients' revenue by attracting new customers and elevating their products to new tiers of distribution. We are looking to expand into different markets and take on new campaigns, however, we need the managers in place before taking on more clients.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN AN ENTRY LEVEL MANAGER:
- ENTREPRENEUR MENTALITY
- HIGH ENERGY
- AMBITIOUS & PROFESSIONAL
- MONEY & GROWTH MOTIVATED
- APTITUDE FOR LEADERSHIP & TEAM MENTORSHIP
- NETWORKING ENTHUSIAST
- CURIOSITY THAT LEADS TO INNOVATIVE IDEAS
The Entry Level Manager will be responsible with fostering partnerships with small business owners across the greater area of Chicago in order to generate new business relationships. This position works in a team environment, and will be responsible for mapping out targets, identifying decision makers, and closing businesses.
Engage prospective clients and educate them on client’s promotions
Identify, qualify and manage leads through market research
Build, maintain and grow a healthy sales pipeline
Meet and exceed monthly targets
Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools to track daily activities
Present FSA in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Proven ability to work independently in a team setting using established processes. Instructions required on new assignments only.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize while working in positive high energy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with an emphasis on customer service. This includes speaking with confidence, being clear and concise when interacting with customers, and providing information to a customer in a way that is easily understood.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (will consider Associates with experience).
At FSA Promotions, we generate interest in brands by inspiring consumer engagement. Our ability to tie precise demographic research to promotional messages that capture interest is the key to our success.
Our mission is built into our name: Finding Strategic Answers. We believe that betters ideas are crafted a different way. Our solutions are innovative, sustainable, and deliver long term brand growth. At FSA Promotions, we establish results. It’s our strategic answer.
Role: Assistant Manager / Supervisor Trainee - Full Time
Location: Parsippany-Troy Hills Township,
Apply for this job now.