Salary - £20,000 -25,000
Location - Coventry
Production Planning / Scheduler / Planner
We are working in partnership with this superb, specialist Automotive business based in the Coventry area where you will be joining the team as a Production Planner.
We have been asked to recruit a Production Planner who will support the business planning and producing weekly and daily production schedules for a brand-new permanent position. Candidates with experience of the Manufacturing/Engineering industry would be well received.
As a Production Planner you will be required to:
- Ensure customer schedules are adhered too.
- Be the main point of contact for any supply related issues and requests.
- Liaise with suppliers and update schedules as and when required.
- Liaise closely with production supervisors to adjust plans as and when required.
- Take part in daily production meetings.
Candidates should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in a Planning/ scheduler role
- Hard working and proactive.
- IT skills (Excel, Word, Email)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and motivated
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous planning/scheduling experience to develop your career further within a growing organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Planner role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment #removed#