TMS Project Lead
Our soon to be market leading client, who have quadrupled in size over the last 5 years, is urgently looking for a TMS (Transport Management System) Project Lead to join their team based in Sheffield, on a permanent basis. The TMS Project Lead will operate in a small, tight knit team and will manage system implementation projects.
The TMS Project Lead will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, a truly brilliant benefits package, as well as a company car! A fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are quite literally racing up the Logistics ladder!
TMS Project Lead - Key Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of both warehouse and transport systems & processes.
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Excel in particular. Crystal Reports and Microsoft query would be an advantage but not essential.
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting problems.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business.
- Prepared to travel
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
TMS Project Lead - Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for project Implementation, delivery and ongoing support.
- Collaboration with team colleagues, customer representatives and system developers.
- Analysing customer/user requirements into developmental specifications.
- Creation of project plans, test scripts and training documentation.
- Managing project risks including the development of contingency plans.
- Communication of project progress through key task reports and end stage assessments
- Responsibility for testing software & interface development cycles, from SIT (systems integration testing) and UAT (user acceptance testing) to implementation of the live system.
- Management of third parties to ensure project timescales are met
- Creation of operational and customer report requirements using our report writing tools.
- Deliver system training to key users.
- Attending project meetings and reporting progress.
- Providing technical support, delivering solutions in line with reasonable user expectations.
- Assessing the nature of complex problems and escalate to relevant IT team members or external third parties as appropriate.
- Provide Out of Hours Support to the Business on a shared rota basis (on completion of training).
TMS Project Lead - Benefits:
- Annual leave
- Market leading pension scheme
- Company car
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Many, many more brilliant benefits
TMS Project Lead