My Client within the Power Generation industry are looking for a Software Engineer to join their highly reputable company. My client are a leading provider of flexible battery solutions for demanding automotive and power applications. As the Software Engineer you will be joining an experienced team of engineers to progress the battery side of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to join a company big enough to develop and progress skills but also small enough to become a highly recognised team member.
Day to day aspects of the position include:
- Designing, developing and testing software for a battery management system using C or Matlab
- Working alongside the BMS team to ensure the final product meets the standards set by the company
- Working closely as part of a multi-disciplined team to bring new products to the market
The ideal candidate:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Knowledge and experience of software development, with some experience being involved in the automotive safety critical systems development
- Ideally experienced of MISRA-C, OSEK, AUTOSAR
- Experienced in implementing CAN and related diagnostics
- Prior experience developing new products for the market
- Annual bonus up to 8%
- Health care scheme
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
Role: Software Engineer
Job Type: Any
Location: Bletchley, Buckinghamshire,
Apply for this job now.