Have you had success as a Retail Sales Associate or Sales Consultant?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
SEM Inc. has 4 exciting openings for a Junior Retail Sales Coordinator at our client's rapidly expanding promotional marketing firm in the Montgomery area. Our client is in immediate need of an experienced associate and consultant to handle sales and accounts for them.
As a Junior Retail Sales Coordinator, you will be handling accounts for our client. You will receive hands on training in sales, marketing, and business development techniques. You will shadow Managers, learning all of the aspects of retail and people management. Our client's program hinges on understanding, mastering and being able to lead your own team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Retail Sales Coordinator:
- Greeting and assisting customers during in-store marketing campaign and ascertaining their wants and needs.
- Answering customer questions and inquiries regarding products and services.
- Seeking out information and knowledge regarding new products.
- Setting and achieving personal goals.
- Presenting pricing, preparing contracts, and processing transactions.
- Maintaining knowledge of current promotions and policies regarding payment, exchanges, and store security.
Our client's program allows you to work in a fun and energetic environment! They are a leading company in their industry and our strong industry position creates a stable workplace where you can feel secure in your success.
Benefits of the Junior Retail Sales Coordinator position:
As a Junior Retail Sales Coordinator, you will have access to a world class management training program with the opportunity to gain valuable experience by partnering with dedicated and successful Store Managers! As a Junior Retail Sales Coordinator, our client recognizes your drive and ambition, and they want to help you advance on your desired career path. With our client's firm, you will have access to the training and resources you need to thrive at your new career. This firm recognizes that you dedicate time and effort to your job, and they want you to have the resources to keep achieving.
The Junior Retail Sales Coordinator must have a strong desire to succeed, integrity, commitment, and the drive to provide exceptional customer service. In addition to your persistence and ability to influence others, success with our client's firm doesn't have any one background or experience.
Successful candidates have come from administration, marketing, customer service, hospitality, sales, automotive, real estate, insurance, and food service positions, yet they all share a drive to succeed. This is an entry level management opportunity where our client will provide the right candidate with the tools to succeed!
Qualifications of the Junior Retail Sales Coordinator:
- Experience as an Associate or Consultant in a sales or customer service environment an asset.
- Enthusiasm for a career as a Manager.
- Comfortable working in-store with clientele and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be coach-able and hard-working.
- Desire to set and exceed goals.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new skills.
- Ability to perform well while being a team player.
- Willing to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Become a Part of Our Client's Team and Apply Today!
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive base plus performance bonuses. If you are interested in the Junior Retail Sales Manager position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Southern Event Management, Inc. is an in-store marketing company that represents the leaders in home entertainment inside the largest retailers in the world. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for great partnerships across all platforms.
Role: Junior Retail Sales Coordinator | IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Apply for this job now.