4 month contract
Our international client is currently looking for a Data Steward to join the customer data team for 4 months remotely.
You will support the Customer Data Team and report to the EMEA Data Steward Manager. You will be analysing data from multiple different sources and continuously enhance it to ensure the best possible version of this customer data. You will also be the custodian of all customer data within our database, responsible for accuracy and compliancy of the data.
- Support the Data Steward Manager with the data entry and maintenance of customer and prospect data in our centralized CRM system (Salesforce).
- Manage end to end data loading process including the use of Alteryx, Salesforce data loader and Salesforce itself.
- Ongoing systematic clean-up of Account & Contact data against Data Quality Rules. (De-duplication, enrichment & correction of records)
- Review and process change requests from multiple different sources to SF to create, merge, update and delete records or reject changes as appropriate.
- Cleansing of all customer data where appropriate Actioning GDPR customer right requests.
- Support Ad-hoc requests from the brands for data extract and upload services.
- Review data quality problems to identify route cause.
- Proven experience in data management field (high volume, multiple channels, large scope, privacy/sharing measures)
- Experience in Salesforce and Data privacy an advantage
- Experience with Tableau is an advantage