Are you an Immigration Solicitor with 5 years experience?
Have you dealt with Point Based System (Tier 1 (investor) Tier-2, Tier-4 & Tier-5) cases, Overseas Business Representative Visas, Innovative and Start-up Visas, Spouse visas, Visitor visa and British nationality applications?
If so this could be the role for you.
Sindhu Immigration Services, is an OISC registered immigration firm, established back in May 2015. Initially, they started as a small firm with the core aim of providing excellent and affordable immigration legal services. Since, they have grown considerably - primarily because of the tremendous referrals they've received from clients. Today, they are a well-established law firm located in the heart of East London and offer immigration services covering all aspects of immigration, asylums, and human rights matters in the UK.
The successful candidate will ideally have 5 years' experience working in a similar environment. Sindhu expect the candidate to manage their own casework load and be involved in new client acquisition. The successful candidate must also be able to manage client's expectation by discussing deadlines and ensure matters are dealt with in a timely manner, exceeding client expectations wherever possible.
In particular, the candidate must have an experience in dealing with following visa application categories:
- All PBS categories including Tier 1, Tier-4-, Start Up and Innovators Visas; Overseas Representative Visas, Skilled Worker Visa and Temporary Worker Visa.
- Spouse Visas
- Visit Visas
- Family and Private Life - (FLR-FP and FLR-M, FLR-HRO) Applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain - (ILR) Application and Domestic Violence Application.
- Naturalization and British Citizenship Applications.
- Immigration Appeals at First Tier and Upper Tribual.
- Attending all forms of client engagement to take their detailed instructions.
- Filling the appropriate visas application form(s).
- Drafting representation and letters to the Home Office, Courts and other third parties.
- Advising clients in relation to the supporting documents required for the relevant visa category.
- Be able to deal with immigration appeal matters including drafting of grounds of appeal, witness statements, preparing appeal bundle(s), instructing counsel, corresponding with Tribunal and other third parties.
- Be able to help with applications to the UK Border on behalf of clients and have full knowledge about immigration rules and Point Based System.
- You will have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and correctly using your own initiative. Have an ability to meet deadlines and work well in a busy office environment.
- Have good communication skills, a formal vocabulary, and be confident when speaking to clients both over the phone and in person.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and other similar applications.
- Have good note taking skills.
- Be capable of researching using electronic legal databases and the ability to filter information.
- Be good at proofreading.
- Be able to prepare cases independently.
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- Be willing to be a team player and help the business to attract, recruit and retain a winning team.
- Be open to share ideas and suggestions to improve processes and business operations to help us to continually improve.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please attach your CV to the link provided and Sindhu Immigration Services will be in direct contact.