Part time Year 5 Teacher
Pay £130 - £160 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is relevant UK experience in a school and QTS.
Contract dates - January 2021 - ongoing
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Part Time Year 5 Teacher for a job share in the London Borough of Camden. The school are looking for someone who has experience teaching in the UK and can work collaboratively in a team to ensure the highest standard of teaching at an OFSTED rated 'Good' school in Camden from January 2021. The school offers support and has an inclusive ethos and is within easy reach of public transport.
- Year 5 Teacher to work in a school in Camden
- Part Time role 3 days a week
- Temporary contract
- Rated Good by OFSTED
- Inclusive School
- Supportive SLT
To be considered for the Part time Year 5 Teacher position, you will:
- Have Proven experience with the UK curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- QTS or a recognised Teaching Qualification
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Part Time Year 5 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ens