Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Category: Medical Sales
Location: Charlotte, NC & South Carolina
Level/Salary Range: Entry Level / Base, car allowance, cell phone and commission
Position Type:Full Time
HR Contact: Brian Krass
Will Train Applicant(s): Yes
Desired living location: SC or NC
Applications Accepted By:
Fax or E-mail: 704-596-6478 or #removed#
Subject Line: "Attention: Sales Position"
Mail: Brian Krass, 4000 Hartley Street, Charlotte, NC 28206
*COVER LETTER AND RESUME REQUIRED
Role and Responsibilities
· Sell our various lines of capital equipment, technology solutions and services to Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Plastic Surgery Offices, Urgent Cares, etc.
· Increase penetration of existing product lines with incumbent customers as well as convert clients on competitor product to ours
· Expand the network of our existing contacts and develop new contacts within new revenue channels
· Land national corporate accounts giving us exclusivity on lines
· Along with our service department grow our service contract business
· Become a clinical expert in the areas of sterile processing, surgical tables, lights, storage, infection control, RFID/RTLS….
· DOUBLE OUR BUSINESS IN SC
· Support sales and marketing campaigns
· Attend trade shows and conferences where you will represent our company and offerings at our booth
· Attend various training sessions with our key suppliers
· Travel is mainly with your car and should plan on 4 to 5 days a week on the road with the occasional overnight.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Focus on Biology, Pre Med, Sales & Marketing, Chemistry
- Desired GPA 3.0 or higher
- Prefer internships or prior work experience in sales. does not have to be medical related
- Self driven
- savy on how to stand out amongst your peers and succeed at whatever you take on
- can read people and appeal to what drives/interests them
- detail oriented
- excellent presentation skills!
We will train you and you will work with the best support group in the industry. The harder you work the more money you make. We are all here to ensure your success. Your success is ours.
We sell and service capital medical equipment and are the clinical leaders of infection prevention, storage, surgical technologies, sterilization and refurbished equipment.
Role: Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.