NOTE: Minimum of 12 SAML integrations to be considered for this position!
- Location: Remote or Philadelphia, PA
- Contract - 6 months ++
- Hourly pay rate: open - commensurate w/ experience
- SME with SAML, SSO, implementations,
- Responsible for Authentication for our customers multiple business units leveraging and moving to single sign-on (SSO).
- This job will be responsible to implement SAML solutions.
- Reports to: Director, Identity & Access
- Provide technical expertise related to SSO, SAML and other proprietary and non-proprietary protocols
- Migrate customers off of legacy authentication/login schemes with the ultimate goal of sunsetting outdated/insecure solutions.
- Act as SME and key point of contact for all SAML implementations and migrations.
- Work closely with Product, Technology, and Engineering to develop and maintain expertise across all solution offerings ensuring the latest and most appropriate capabilities are reviewed with Team.
- Monitor and increase Active Users and User Login success.
- Act as SME and escalation point for SAML and SSO implementations
- Document all interactions appropriately.
- Create and maintain Enterprise Profiles for SAML and SSO
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• At least 7 years experience and a minimum of 12 SAML integrations AND Infrastructure, Authentication, Connectivity, Content Delivery, Web Services API, XML/HTML. SAML and Single Sign-on solutions.
Tech Services is a provider of IT contract staffing and consulting services firm. Our engagement model teams our customers with a dedicated sales and recruiting team to build a cohesive relationship with you. We continually work to understand and adjust to your business and project needs and offer customized solutions to your specific requirements.
As an added value, Tech Services guarantees every placement and allows your organization to utilize our Right-to-Hire Solution to fill your vacant positions.
With over twenty years of experience, our Recruitment Team understands the challenges in supporting IT infrastructure and application development initiatives. That longevity in the industry and marketplace allows us to leverage our history with a candidate over many years, not just at a specific period in time. Our proprietary systems track a candidate from his early career, and as they develop and learn specific skills. This system allows us to deliver talent with the right skills, work ethic, and personality to fit your organization's culture. More importantly, it saves you time and money when you need external talent.
Role: SAML SSO Integration Engineer --- (Remote available)
Apply for this job now.