Company: FASTSIGNS #50801
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionPOSITION DESCRIPTION
Under the guidance of the Operations Manager, the Production Manager performs a wide range of duties related to the physical production and installation of signs including sign fabrication, daily production scheduling, lead vinyl, and vehicle graphics installation, inventory management, routine equipment maintenance, and quality assurance.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prioritize workflow; communicate to production staff daily from the Workstart meeting; supervise the production process to meet customer deadlines.
- Review and monitor Orders & Installations in CoreBridge to manage the production schedule daily to meet delivery deadlines and maximize the production capacity of the department.
- Regulate the production process and staff productivity to meet or exceed FASTSIGNS network per FTE completion standards.
- Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-construction.
- Communicate with production staff, other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner; handle production-related employee issues.
- Manage the inventory purchasing and storage process.
- Multi-task—work on different projects simultaneously.
- Supervise basic and perform more advanced installations.
- Keep the production area neat, clean and organized.
- Assess and maintain current technology; work with Operations Manager/ Owner to investigate and potentially introduce new technology and equipment to staff. Train employees on equipment, tools and efficiency-building methods. Monitor efficient operations of printers and other production equipment to maintain them in good working order
- Serve as lead signmaker for production needs. Serve as primary vehicle wrap and graphics technician.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Communicate with other employees regarding timing, extra charges, and errors to enable them to keep customer advised of situations.
- Maintain and improve morale; help keep the environment upbeat and productive.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
Constantly be looking for sales opportunities in our market for the center. Advise and consult with sales staff on technical production and installation issues as needed to support accurate and quality production of graphics. Support the Operations Manager as directed and provide backup leadership in their absence.
Required Skills and Experience
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- 3-5 years of progressive sign making, vehicle graphics and installation experience.
- Experience monitoring and maintaining printing and production equipment.
- Certification in vehicle wraps & graphics.
- Leadership experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
- Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate.
- Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Ability to use light equipment.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
- Supervisory requirements.
- Reports directly to Operations Manager or Owner.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.