Our client, an International Law Firm specializing in Immigration is seeking Paralegals with one -to-two years of experience.
Daily responsibilities for this position include:
- Conducting new client intake
- Ordering, obtaining and reviewing records
- Drafting clear and concise summaries for assigned cases
- Drafting interrogatories and other discovery responses
- Responding to client inquiries for status updates
- Assisting supervising attorneys with various projects, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
- B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited institution
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask several time-critical projects under tight deadlines
- Ability and desire to work on matters beyond regular business hours
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and friendly demeanor
The following attributes are required
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong general research and writing abilities
- Prior experience working in a customer service role
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in MS Office
Candidates will be required to submit a writing sample.
This is a long term temporary position.
The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm with one hour for a non-paid lunch break.
Possible overtime may be required.
At Custom Staffing we know not everybody has the same needs. Are you looking for a flexible way to make extra money in addition to your primary job? Are you in between creative positions and looking to get experience in a different field? Working with our recruiters means that you have a career coach on your side throughout your experience with us, helping you find the right fit with your schedule and your professional goals.
Depending on your preferences and work needs, we offer three types of employment solutions:
Temp / Contract Work - This is a great way to get experience and earn money even if you are not looking for something long-term. It also opens doors for networking and future opportunities, as well as provides great experience for your resume with some of our top-tier clients.
Temp-to-Hire - This option allows you to learn more about the client and determine if it is truly a good fit for you before making a long-term commitment.
Direct Hire - Our recruiters work hard to understand our clients’ corporate culture, as well as understand your needs and preferences. Thanks to that diligence, we are confident that the placements we make are as mutually beneficial as possible.
We truly view our candidates as more than just employees. With that in mind, we provide competitive wages, several options for health insurance plans, the option to join our 401k plan, pre-tax transit benefits, as well as someone to help with whatever problem you may encounter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Role: Entry Level Paralegal
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.