The Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sector: Hard FM / Mechanical Engineering
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Our client is a global service provider who specialise in Hard FM, Technical Services and Critical Maintenance and they are growing!
To support this, and the HR function at large, we are looking for a self-starting Talent Acquisition Specialist who can take the lead on internal recruitment for skilled engineers and trades people to fortify the team and deliver exceptional service.
This role would be ideal for a recruiter who has worked on technical, mechanical & engineering roles who would like to expand their positioning in the HR function.
Special brownie points may go to anyone who has previously worked on campaigns to attract talent from the armed forces.
All about you:
You are going to need experience… Ideally the Talent Acquisition Specialist will have experience of recruiting for Technical / Engineering roles and be able to quickly identify candidates in the field.
You will be able to build a network and maintain an up-to-date matrix of qualified and potential candidates in order to make hiring recommendations, based upon the eligibility criteria provided.
A large part of the role will be screening applications for suitability, both by telephone and in person but along side that you will have the opportunity to work strategically and creatively on marketing campaigns that position the company favourably.
- 3-5 years' experience in recruitment or a related field with a proven track record of success.
- Broad knowledge of current and leading edge recruitment trends and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and experience with Applicant Tracking tools (ideally, Taleo ATS).
- Exceptional work ethic. Energetic, with strong values and principles
- Good team player but able to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and accommodating and able to go above and beyond the basic expectations when required.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Absolute commitment to customer services.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who will support your development and who want you to succeed. It's a bit of a rare one in this field.
Please get in touch if you are a glowing beacon for recruitment and have the skills, stamina and knowledge to recruit the best M&E candidates out there.
To view all our vacancies go to: #removed#
You must be able to live and work without restriction in the UK.