Join the Science department of a large Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school that is passionate about closing the gaps between disadvantaged pupils and their peers.
- Full-time Teacher of Science post from January 2021 or sooner if possible
- Delivering lessons around all three disciplines of Science to pupils aged 11-16
- Opportunity to teach within subject specialism at GCSE level
- Pay in line with MPS and UPS (£24,373 - £40,490)
- Secondary school based in Oldham, located a short drive from the town centre
Due to a recent internal promotion, our partner secondary school are currently looking to recruit an additional teacher to join the Science department. The successful candidate will be working with pupils across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, teaching a full timetable alongside planning and preparing dynamic lessons to suit the needs of pupils at varying levels of learning.
Our partner secondary school is located in Oldham and is easily accessible via both Oldham and Tameside. The Headteacher is passionate about the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of all staff and so deliver regular CPD sessions to all members of staff.
To register your interest in this role, please call the Manchester North Secondary Office or submit an up to date CV using the link for immediate consideration.