POSITION: JUNIOR DESIGNER
We are an award winning design team with a great reputation for setting industry trends and service standards. We are the leaders in our industry and have been in business for over 35 years! We are also proud to be 6 time winners, of Counselor Magazine’s “Best Places to Work”! (Voted on confidentially by our employees).
Are you a “stand-out”? Are you the “Employee of the Month” with every job you have had? Are you looking for a real career where you can contribute your talents and “shine”? Then CLICK TO APPLY!
We are stable, growing and offer a positive, professional, fun work environment with opportunities for growth and development. We are seeking only the best candidates to join our team!
The Hourly Range is between $16.50-$18.50 per hour, based on experience, plus Full-Benefits after 60 days. We believe that our people are our greatest resource and our employee relations and benefit package are based on that mentality. We have a 100% Employer Funded Profit Sharing Plan, tying YOUR personal SUCCESS to the Company’s SUCCESS.
Quality and cutting edge design is the backbone of our reputation. This is a Macintosh OSX based environment.
Candidates for this position should be able to meet basic requirements, some of which are:
- Be able to effectively prioritize and multitask while functioning both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced deadline oriented environment.
- Have at least two years professional experience, with (preferably) a B.F.A. In Graphic Design, or Illustration. An associates or working towards a BA is also acceptable.
- Be creative, hard working, detail oriented, and have a great attendance record.
- Display a strong work ethic and value system, and maintain a positive team oriented approach to their work.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Maintain quality control standards
- Report directly to an Art Director and to supervisors.
- Maintaining a positive relationship across departments.
- Show a strong portfolio displaying a strong understanding of graphic design, with the ability to illustrate as well.
- Be well versed in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
We're a tightly knit, highly effective creative team, and are looking forward to adding another bright creative designer to our department.
Please provide a PDF or link to your portfolio
****Please note all final candidates will need to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening****
Visit our Websites: #removed# & #removed#
We make the keychains you buy on vacation! We are the leaders in our industry and have been in business for over 35 years! If you believe that “The difference is service” and you like working in a fast-paced, driven environment, then we want you on our team!
We are 6 time winners of “The Best Place to Work” competition, by Counselor Magazine and Promotional Products Business Magazine.
We are welcoming candidates from other industries to apply for this opportunity. Are you a “stand-out”? Are you the “Employee of the Month” with every job you have had? Are you looking for a real career where you can contribute your talents and “shine”? Then CLICK TO APPLY!
Role: Jr. Graphic Designer
Location: San Fernando,
Apply for this job now.