Healthcare and Medical Billing firm is seeking a Medical Billing Manger who has experience with Cash Applications to help manage a team of 2 Medical Biller's and Cash Application billers. The right candidate has experience posting, and remittence and ledgers. This is a very high volume Medical Billing and Cash Applications department.
- Responsible for the receipt and application of funds being paid to the agency
- Medical Billing and supervising the entire Cash Applications Process
- Process payments and credits; Prepare reports and make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Ensure invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for payment of services
- Research, verify and solve payment discrepancies by investigation information; Follow up in a timely manner
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering and/or adjusting entries
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit lines, etc.
- Work closely with other staff including Collections Associates, Payroll and/or Finance departments
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in high volume cash applications position health care experience a ++
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to meet deadlines and maintain a positive attitude
Role: Medical Billing & Cash Applications Manager
Apply for this job now.