Company: JAKE'S RESTAURANT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Jake's Restaurant General Manager
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the Restaurant Manager position. We are searching for a skilled, energetic, highly-motivated person who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Restaurant Manager supervises daily restaurant operations within the established "Restaurant" standards in every aspect. The Restaurant Manager will manage a variety of administrative functions while striving to exceed guest expectations and maximizing profitability.
Essential Job Functions:
• Execute and maintain quality and consistency of food, beverage and service with full adherence to standards; act with a sense of urgency, be friendly, professional, and engaged
• Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, attentive, detailed, friendly, and courteous service
• Proactively interact with restaurant guests; build loyalty and face/name recognition
• Positively handle guest requests and accept feedback
• Provide sound resolution(s) to guest complaints with poise and professionalism
• Assist with daily administrative tasks including but not limited to new hire paperwork, payroll, purchasing, ordering, invoicing, scheduling, records control and filing
• Regularly measure and evaluate service through restaurant service audits, and leveraging guest/employee feedback
• Maintain highest level of safety, security, sanitation, and cleanliness of restaurant
• Staff, train and develop guest-focused employees
• Sound decision making capability
• Assist with managing inventory counts, costs, and maintenance as specified by the business financials
• Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum 2 years general manager experience
• Minimum 3 years fine dining restaurant supervisory experience
• Proficiency of basic computer applications, POS system, and Opentable
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills (motivating, delegation, conflict management)
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining standards of operations
• Strong problem-solving and time management skills
• Excellent guest service and hospitality skills and professional presentation
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet high level standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent planning and follow-up skills
• Must be effective at listening, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by guests
Please Email: resume | available dates and times to meet | potential start date | salary requirements
We will email candidates to set up interviews.
Powered by JazzHR