Product Owner - Online Store
The Product Owner will oversee the requirements, user flow, user experience, functionality of the store and have overall design responsibility for a web based e-commerce product in the video game entertainment space.
- Work closely with the Director of Product to ensure that the GNation Store meets all business requirements.
- Oversee the development of the store.
- Own the live operations for the store and make improvements/adjustments based on the data collected.
- Work closely with Marketing to support the campaigns they create.
- Work closely with Business Development to support the content they acquire.
- Create user flows, UI/UX recommendations
- Create full set of requirements for developers to build from
- Coordinate with all other product owners whose products interact with the e-commerce platform
- Conduct relevant research to back up requirements and design
- Create concept wire frames
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to gather responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities
- Create mock-ups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
- 1-2 years in Product Owner Role
- Education in: Product Development, Business Ownership
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Be able to work needed hours to interface with European teams
- Analytical Skills: Needs analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. Will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Excellent written communication skills and eye for design - ability to package complex ideas into logical, easy-to-follow progressions to communicate key technical concepts
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Innate curiosity and a desire to grow from within a small, highly focused team.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years in Product Owner Role
- Education in: e-commerce, game platform management
- Leadership: able to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions for the team
- Excellent decision-making
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong presentation communication skills.
- Can confidently moderate discussions among technical and non-technical groups.
- A keen interest in trying their hand at the business side, with potential aspirations for marketing, business development, sales, or product leadership roles in the future.
- Proven track record of innovation in client / consumer products and solutions.
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Able to tolerate stress
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.
GameJib, Inc. is seeking a Product Owner to join our team immediately. We are a fast growing Game Publisher with a focus in philanthropy and optimizing the user experience. We are looking for an experienced professional that wants to join our team as we continue our development and expansion.
Role: Product Owner - Online Store
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.