Why work for us?
- Opportunity to grow with an innovative company!
- Small, family-oriented work environment
- The chance to make a difference in clients' lives on a daily basis!
- Paid training!
We are seeking a Lead Fitness Coach to join our team! If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude and Good Communication and Fitness Skills, We Have a Fun and Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just for You.
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients, based on our fitness method
- Track client fitness and nutrition progress
- Perform fitness evaluations
- Assist in running the day-to-day operations of the studio
- Conduct new client lead follow up and initial consultations
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- 40 hours per week
- Good communication skills: You must be comfortable conversing, in-person and on the phone, know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients and the part-time employees
- People skills and personality: You must love working with people. As mentioned above, you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Passion for health and fitness
- Some manner of a Personal Training certification and/or 2+ years of experience working in a health or fitness related field
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- College degree in a health-related field
- Experience managing people
- Experience working with older adults and those with various limitations
Studio Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Fri 6am-8pm; Sat 7am-2pm **Must be willing and able to work on Saturdays
**Must be available to start by Monday, December 17th
The Exercise Coach® is a fitness franchise that was built upon the belief that staying strong and healthy shouldn’t feel like a hassle. We understand that everyone knows they should exercise, and everyone wants to be fit and healthy. But, that is easier said than done given busy schedules, and in some cases somewhat beat up bodies.
So, our founder spent years perfecting a workout process that is safe and helps people get the results that matter most to them with just one to three, 20-minute workouts per week. We call our method the Smart 20 Fitness MethodTM.
Smart 20TM workouts are coach-led 100% of the time and are powered by our very own proprietary strength and interval technology. Many athletes, physicians and researchers have stated that Smart 20TM workouts really are the pinnacle application of exercise science.
There is just nothing in the fitness industry that compares to the level of personalization and effectiveness we can provide. Every second of a workout at The Exercise Coach® is adapted to our client’s individual ability, and our client’s programs are completely data-driven.
Thousands of people every day enjoy the best possible workout for them at our 40+ nationwide studios. We’d love for you to consider joining our team! Check out our web site #removed#
Role: Lead Fitness Trainer
Apply for this job now.