$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator role with one of our clients. As the Logistics Clerk, you will be working with clients coordinating shipments. The other main part of this role is performing a heavy amount of data entry, as well as customer service. If you can take responsibility for the processing of customer orders, including coordination with vendors and arranging shipments as the Logistics Clerk, you will have an edge over the competition. Apply immediately! This short-term contract / temporary to full-time employment opportunity is based in the Georgetown, Kentucky area.
*This is a 3rd shift position!*
- Follow-up with carriers, as necessary
- Check freight bills and process bills of lading
- Communicate and coordinate with inventory and sales management; warehouse; logistics for service changes
- Perform various administrative duties
- Adhere to guidelines for approving carriers
- Screen, track, and foster dispatch & progress of orders on time and to meet delivery requirementsJob Requirements:
- Means to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- 2+ years' experience with shipping/logistics
- Can you offer experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions to a position?
- Proficiency in Logistics Industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Dispatching
- Expertise in data entry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.