Personal Tutor - SEND
South Yorkshire - Rotherham and Sheffield
Salary - £21,000 to £31,000 per annum (52 weeks per year plus annual leave)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: UK QTS and experience working with students with special educational needs
Contract Dates: ASAP - Permanent role
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a qualified teacher to join a further education SEND setting in South Yorkshire.
The role of Personal Tutor is a permanent, full time role within an SEND FE setting. This role is Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm and will be based on a 52 week year (plus annual leave). The successful candidate will be available to interview and start asap.
Please note that part of the recruitment process requires a full agency registration, prior to being submitted for this role.
This college specialises in the education of students from the age of 16 plus, who have a variety of EHCP's for SEND. These can include but are not limited to MLD, SLD, ASD, ADHD, Downs Syndrome, Speech and Language difficulties.
To be considered for the position of Personal Tutor you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have previous experience in planning an delivering for a variety of SEND, functional skills and employability
- Available on a full time basis for 52 weeks a year (excluding annual leave)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a nurturing and caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference.
- Outgoing and resilient personality with an empathetic approach
- Own transport is highly desirable due to cross site requirements
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more info