A San Diego based film production company is seeking an experienced Film Accounting Assistant to work on multiple on-going productions.
MUST RESIDE IN SAN DIEGO OR LOS ANGELES
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Working closely with our accounting department.
- Organizing and working on multiple accounts.
- Creating spreadsheets pertaining to various accounting needs, including reporting charts.
- Manage and Respond to phone calls and/or emails in a prompt, professional manner.
- Work closely with producers and production staff to fulfill daily tasks.
- Preparing budget vs actual reports.
- Background in movie production accounting.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- 2+ years of QuickBooks Online experience.
- Ability to create financial reports, pies, and charts etc.
- College degree in accounting or another related field.
- 1-2 years of office-based experience
- Familiarity with film production Budgeting.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask is essential.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Team player.
- Must be able to manage a heavy workload and successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Should be a self-motivated and driven individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent judgment required.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and productive demeanor essential.
Please apply with a cover letter and contact information.
San Diego-based production company
Role: Film Accounting Assistant
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.