COMPANY: ENL - LSE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
A leading firm in London is looking for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join their central London team on a permanent basis.
This firm has an excellent reputation, with a belief in working as one team and supporting their colleagues to strengthen the firm. The firm cares for its communities and encourage all their people to actively participate in their sports, social and charitable activities. They will also consider flexible working arrangements for people with the experience to operate with a reasonable degree of autonomy, but as an integral part of their wider team.
The Private Client Solicitor will be joining a leading tax and succession team in London, advising international and domestic clients on matters to include:
You will work closely with the Head of Department and will be actively involved in business development and marketing.
The successful Private Client Lawyer will have at least 7 years’ PQE and will be comfortable dealing with the full range of work including, but not limited to:
- Estate planning (including lifetime and post-death planning)
- Advice on inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax
- The creation of lifetime trusts
- Dealing with cross border estates to include advice on double taxation conventions, preparation of wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for UK based and international clients
What’s on Offer?
On offer for this Private Client Lawyer role:
- A competitive base salary of £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
- 27 days' annual holiday and birthday holiday
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance including access to a health advice helpline
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme with matched contributions (5% employer pension contribution when employee contributes 3%)
- Life assurance scheme
- Critical illness cover
- MediCare Cash Plan - claim for flu jab, health screening, optical and dental plus a range of wellbeing and health services
If you are interested in this Senior Private Client Solicitor opportunity based in London, please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.