Our client is now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their busy team in Sale, Manchester!
You will provide group wide IT support to the business, to be a point of escalation for the support team and for the business, to document and develop knowledge on systems used by the business. Key to this role is the ability to effectively lead the teams to deliver solutions on time and to high specifications.
Salary: £45,000 plus benefits
Location: Manchester, Sale based with occasional home working
Permanent, Full time. Flexible working hours will be considered.
Service Delivery Manager Duties:
- To work with the other IT managers to deliver standardised and consistent processes and working practices across IT.
- To chair the IT Change Management meeting and responsible for the change management process
- To be the control owner for all Service Delivery mitigating controls
- Responsible for the provision of KPI & KRI's for IT Operations
- Responsible for embedding a culture of risk management
- Manage the IT Service Delivery & Infrastructure function, to deliver IT Services that meet agreed service levels for Sesame Bankhall Group and proactively engage in regular updates to clients where appropriate
- Ensure proactive communication with all customers - particularly with respect to implementations & issue management
- To effectively manage the remediation of systems vulnerabilities
- Responsible for managing and coordinating major incidents
- To act as IT's primary point of contact at all sites and to manage any related incidents and / or escalation of service issues.
- To be the 1st point of escalation for the IT support function and to handle escalated customer issues & complaints as appropriate
Service Delivery Manager Requirements:
- ITIL Foundation
- Microsoft Certifications
- Able to manage complex issues within a Windows domain, able to deal with issues in Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.
- Able to administer and troubleshoot issues with TCP/IP and associated services.
- Demonstrate experience in the building, configuration and troubleshooting client hardware.
- Able to use various server/ desktop tools to resolve user/ system issues and problems.
- Supporting cloud environments, e.g., Microsoft Azure
- Administration of systems and applications, managing upgrades and patching on the systems to continually improve service.
- Administration of security products
- Administration of Microsoft back-end systems, Exchange, IIS, SharePoint
- Management of O365 & D365
- Working to ITIL standards
- SDI SDM or SDA
- CompTIA Certifications
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Flexible working
- Employee discount schemes
- 4 x life assurance
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private Medical Insurance
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Service Delivery Manager, please apply now!
Our client are committed to Treating Customers Fairly. As part of your role, it will be your responsibility to work within the principles of TCF which would be specific to your role and department.
They are an equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which