The Senior Developer operates under minimal supervision in a team environment. This position is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of software, systems and solutions; the position is also responsible for troubleshooting and solving advanced production support items as necessary. Tasks assigned to this level require an in-depth understanding of the business processes and solution requirements, as well as the ability to identify and foresee problems, and the ability to perform analyses in order to recommend a resolution.
1. Software Development
- Produce software designs with input from the stakeholders' formulate software specifications and prototypes
- Provide progress reports and work estimates for implementation and validation
- Collaborate with other developers to transform software designs and specifications into high-functioning, well-designed, testable and efficient code in the appropriate computer language
- Use testing results from system analysts to identify sources of defects and remedy any issues in the software
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient, and to adapt them to any new requirements
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe software development, logic, coding, testing, changes, history and corrections
- Participate in and perform code/design reviews; strive for continuous improvement of code quality and development practices
- Build and implement test automation to validate new and existing code
Required System Proficiencies
- C#, SQL,
- Strong UI development experience
- Mobile experience is a plus
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, or other related field, or 5-years equivalent work experience
IT and Engineering Staffing services.
Role: .NET Full Stack Developer
Apply for this job now.